Thursday 24 January 2013

Little Shadow

Have you ever felt coldness at it's best?..well I haven't but it sure is freezing at this end,my hands are cold and my heart is too...cheezy much, huh? lol.Heartaches at this age 'That's absurd', one might think but I've felt the cold embrace,as I write these very words I am shivering and the first lines would already explain why.Writing about this would only make me the weaker person but I hear my friends tell me that all the time so it's no big deal :).Friends, I wonder what they are doing right now but then again I know exactly what they are up to..bored ,watching a movie,reading a book,crying their eyes out,having a photoshoot or maybe pondering on what they're gonna wear the next day in college or....nothing else comes in mind, maybe I should ring them up and prove myself right!Okhay,where was I?Yes..I felt a cold breeze gently sweeping by an unpleasant kind and waking up,there I was in tears a lost soul not because I found out I had an illness and would die young and innocent...'Thank God'!but it just hit me I had lost a friend one of my soulmates along the tracks,good laughs through the years,promises along the way,a bond so ever true..a picture so clearly framed in flames as life embarks a new sign 'Walk away and let it be',but this twenty year old wishes the sign had more space for 'Just let it go',or maybe it was there all along...gosh my vague eyesight!A good number of days in pretence 'Im okhay', I know I will be.A hundred and fifty three days,I had my fair share of Time and Space,a place where I found my solitude,I was least alone..a story yet to be told,I conquered loneliness and now suddenly I feel powerful:).I could go on and on but I would only end up where I started 'Heartaches',but in this I find my peace..I will always have a friend yapping about the cold weather or sing me a new song everytime I go back home,a smile on my face,we are infinite!.

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm a proud mamma!!! Your very own blogosphere...i couldn't be more excited!!! Welcome my love :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..it's a rough start but it's keeping me busy ^^

      Delete
  2. :( now im on the verge of tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. friends having a photoshoot,that's you :D

      Delete
  3. your first blog, is about this? lol JK write ur heart out, thats the best way to move on, and retain the best memories to. Cheers! P.S Amelia hi a thau eee :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D..it just felt right to start on a serious note for some reason lol,adik a thau ani lalremdiki hi cuh haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i rawn blog tan ve dek dek a, i blog tawp leh ringawt a mi? :) keep blogging, don't stop, kan lo ngaichang zel a nia i update te.

    ReplyDelete